News

HNA group business income victory exceeded 100 billion yuan

"beginning today through statistics, Hainan Airlines Group 2012 business income exceeded 100 billion yuan is a foregone conclusion, grow 10% per cent higher than last year," December 4, held in Haikou city of Hainan Airlines Group Limited (HNA Group, referred to as "Air Group") and the State Development Bank signed a 100 billion yuan of credit agreement ceremony, Chen Feng, Chairman of Hainan Airlines Group implied to reporters.  

"2012 HNA group is extremely laborious, even as much as the financial crisis era, difficulties and challenges facing control," Chen Feng said 2012 external condition is the enduring economic downturn, heaving of Economics and political unrest, HNA group to growth comes greater pressure.  Although under the above difficult background, HNA group still maintained a good momentum of growth, said Chen Feng, beginning through today's statistics, Hainan Airlines Group 2012 business income exceeded 100 billion yuan is a foregone conclusion, grow 10% per cent higher than last year.  The morning of December 4, the State Development Bank and HNA group signed a total of 100 billion yuan line of credit agreement.  Since 2010, the Hainan Airlines Group held frequent overseas acquisitions to expand at the same time, its high debt rate has also sparked widespread concern in the industry.  On in high-speed expanded, and acquisition Xia HNA groups by faced of funds and the debt, problem, HNA groups financial director Jo Kwon on reporter silent shows, 2011 HNA groups of General debt rate for 79%, 2012 HNA groups its control of 3 home listed company are completed has directed SEO event, recruitment cost gold of note into, makes HNA groups of General debt rate will cut 2 a to 4%. Jo Kwon introduced today and HNA group to create financial stakeholders of financial institutions may have made 190 and lasting mutual relationship 150 financial institutions, including State Development Bank, China Merchants Bank, Pudong Development Bank. Added December 4 and signed by the State Development Bank 100 billion yuan credit line agreement, Hainan Airlines group total will reach 300 billion yuan credit line.  Company's current debt structure formation, 70% was condemned to a loan, if the acquisition of aircraft, ships and other, the rest of the 30% loan for a short time, he thought, transfers through the optimization of the company in 2012, guantingbingzhuan small business, the company's loan risk was under control within a short time. Chen Feng said that Hainan Airlines through the years guantingbingzhuan and optimization of its enterprise transfers, hard times past, is now in a "light ship thousands of mountains".

Prev: Jilin province Expressway yesterday resumed normal traffic

Next: Hebei province, heavy fog hit 9 Highway closed

Back Page

Copyright 2019 ywmdzs.com, All rights reserved.